WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of the IPI AG website you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the IPI AG website and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the IPI AG website.
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be:
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time, cookies placed by www.ipi.ag.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE
We use the following categories of cookies:
Category 1: Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies enable you to use our websites and all their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our websites. We use these Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the IPI AG website and to authenticate you;
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the IPI AG website when we make any changes to the way it works;
- For security purposes:
a. laravel_session: to identify the session instance of the user;
b. XSRF-TOKEN –we are using XSRF-TOKEN to prevent attacks as "Cross-Site Request Forgery";
Category 2: Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, so we can improve them for you in future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
· Google Analytics (universal): we are using Google Universal Analytics to monitor our website performances and check visitor activities to adapt our content based on their expectations.
Category 3: Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference, to save you having to enter them again the next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
· NID: we are using NID cookie as it contains a unique ID Google used to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language, how many search results you wish to have shown per page and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
Category 4: Targeting/advertising cookies
We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests.
For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our websites, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our websites and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
· Sharethis: we are using Sharethis to enable advertisements by displaying products and/or services that you might be interested in, based on your recent browsing and/or sharing behavior.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
You are able to control most of the cookies through the browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the IPI AG website.
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful.
By continuing to use our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be.